"Skills & Drills" fundamental training is where players have the opportunity to sharpen their skills. The "Skills and Drills" program focuses on conditioning and repetition work. For example, the average player takes around 5-10 shots per game. This means the shots they attempt require them to be very focused. This is where Skills and Drills provides the mental focus and confidence a player needs through the amount of reps taken within a "Skills & Drills" session.
Click here for the 2012 Fall Schedule of workouts!
There are three levels of membership and the cost differs according to the athlete’s level of participation in the program. All Members register for either a single season and/or a full year of participation and monthly payments.
Level I - Single Training Session per Week (Skills & Drills, Shooting, or Offensive Attack)
- Cost: $220 (or two equal payments of $110 each) plus $20 registration fee for new members
- For athletes who want to come to just one skill session a week.
- Level I Program includes:
- Access to one age-appropriate skills session per week through the course of a single season
- 10-12 weeks of 1-2 hour session
- Program available to all ages and levels of athletes
Level II - Unlimited Skills (Skills & Drills, Shooting, or Offensive Attack)
- Cost: $320 (or two equal payments of $160 each)
plus $20 registration fee for new members
- Level II is for athletes who want to come to an unlimited number of skill sessions per week.
- Level II Program includes:
Unlimited access to all age appropriate skills sessions for a single season
- 10-12 weeks of 1-2 hour unlimited sessions
Program available to all ages and skills levels to enhance basketball development
- Program offered as an option for athletes who are committed to other Travel/AAU programs that don't offer skills development workouts.
Level III - Team VBC and Unlimited Skills
- Cost: $520 (or two equal payments of $260)
plus $20 registration fee and one-time $130 uniform fee new members
- Level III is our Team VBC program which includes unlimited skills sessions and participation with Team VBC.
- Level III Program includes:
- Unlimited access to all age appropriate skills sessions for a single season
- 10-14 weeks of 1-2 hour unlimited sessions plus weekly team practice
- 8-12 games and scrimmages and/or 4-8 tournaments dependant on season and team skill level
- Program available to athletes at all skill levels with boys and girls teams in ages U9 – U17.
- The Pinnacle Teams (elite) participate in national/regional events. Cost for playing with a Pinnacle team is between $750 to $1000 per player depending on level and travel costs associated with the team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org