VBG High School & College Bound Educational Awareness Program
The High School & College Bound Educational Awareness Program was designed for athletes to gain life skils through educational awareness on and off the court. This goal is obtained through utilizing an athletes confidence, perseverance, dedication, concentration, self-esteem and community outreach. These skills will prepare athletes to make their high school and/or college basketball careers the best.
“It’s more than basketball, this program provides youth development.”
Our instructors, coaches and mentors have over 40 years of experience powered by former professional players, collegiate players, national scouts, global experts, high school and experienced youth coordinators.
VBG’s High School Division
- High School Bound program is geared towards those athletes who want to play high school basketball. This program is for 5th through 8th grade girls and boys.
- The program is for athletes that participate on our Team component side called Team VBC.
- The athletes will participate in 4 seasons of activities that will provide preparation, guidance and support.
- The mentoring, teaching and guest speakers will be embraced throughout this program.
- There is no cost for the High School Bound program if you are a member of Team VBC.
- The overall philosophy for the High School Bound program is to provide educational awareness to the student athletes that want to have the most success and to be prepared to play high school basketball.
Please email: email@example.com for more information on our High School Bound program.
VBG’s College Bound Division
Vision / Philosophy – College Bound – “CB”
- This is geared towards those athletes that want to be educated and be prepared to play college basketball.
- This program is created by former professional players, collegiate players, national scouts and high school coaches that strongly believe its vital for athletes to envision playing college basketball at all levels.
- CB coaching team – Has designed and planned a year round syllabus for girls and boys that one day will compete on the collegiate level.
- How does this work? This program will be a component of our VBG Membership at no charge.
- Events include, but are not limited to:
- exclusive specialize training sessions that will be geared towards guard play and post play
- guest speakers
- social awareness college networking
- individual showcase events
- Personal and group college network guidance
- and much more!
- Athletes who join and participate in the College Bound program will receive guidance through the education on requirements to play NCAA College Basketball.
- How to start? Send a one page essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org on “Why you would like to be a part of the College Bound program and what do you expect to achieve from our College Bound program. You will receive an email confirmation, then a meeting (conference call/video conference call) will be scheduled.